Come and be part of our team!
The Court House Front of House are a close team who work together to provide an excellent experience for all our guests.
We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Shift Leader/Supervisor in our busy, neighbourhood restaurant. In this position you will be, amongst other things :
- welcoming and seating guests promptly
- managing a team on the floor ensuring slick service
- liaising with kitchen staff to keep service running smoothly
- serving meals and drinks and clearing tables
- providing excellent customer service
- preparing the restaurant for service and clearing up after service
- managing the bar area as a bar person and barista
- have at least one year of experience in a similar supervisory role
- have a genuine interest in hospitality as a career
- be able to work in a busy environment
- be organised and confident
- work on your own initiative
- be friendly and outgoing and keen to help our customers have a great time at The Court House
You'll be working shifts which will include days, weekends and evenings. If you have experience in a role like this and are looking for a new challenge, we’d like to meet you!
Please note that there is no accommodation available with this role and that applicants should live locally or have their own transport as there is little in the way of public transport to and from Kinross after 6pm.